2024 AAGL Board Elections Open Now!
One of the great privileges and responsibilities of AAGL Membership is choosing our leadership. The 2024 Board Elections is open from September 15, 2023, and will close on October 15, 2023. Each AAGL Member will receive a unique ballot number via email along with instructions on how to cast a vote.
Before making this important decision, please visit the AAGL Election website to get to know each candidate through their vision statements and video introductions. Thanks to the diligence of the Nominations Committee, we present to you the following exceptional candidates for your consideration:
Secretary/Treasurer (One Position Open)
- Michael Hibner, MD, PhD (Arizona, USA)
- Juan Diego Villegas-Echeverri, MD (Pereira, Columbia)
General Membership Board Member (Two Positions Open)
- Xiaoming Guan, MD, PhD (Texas, USA)
- Jamal Mourad, DO (Arizona, USA)
- Karen Wang, MD (Maryland, USA)
Mexico/Central & South America Board Member (One Position Open)
- Armando Menocal Tavernier, MD (Morelia, Mexico)
- Helizabet Salomão, MD (São Paulo, Brazil)
Pacific Rim/India/Asia (One Open Position)
- Prakash Trivedi, MD (Mumbai, India)
- Lan Zhu, MD (Beijing, China)