AAGL Turbocharged Hysteroscopy Summit: Join Us!
It has been six years since the AAGL hosted the last Hysteroscopy Summit. Since then, there have been revolutionary changes in hysteroscopic technology, indications, innovation, and data demonstrating its sensitivity in detecting intracervical and intrauterine pathology. Where there was darkness, there is now light within the uterine cavity.
Join us in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, March 8-9, 2024, for the 2nd AAGL Hysteroscopy Summit. My Co-Chairs, Dr. Nash Moawad, Dr. Tony Carugno, and I invite you to register and eagerly look forward to welcoming you! This will be an event to remember. Please note, Early Bird pricing discounts end January 22, 2024.
It is imperative that you attend, bring a friend, resident, fellow, or colleague as this summit will be turbocharged with new information. We have invited 15+ hysteroscopy experts from around the world who will share clinical pearls and pitfalls. Captivating diagnostic and surgical videos will be shown and there will be plenty of time for discussion and even debates between speakers and the audience.
Attending this meeting is of paramount importance for every practicing gynecologist for several reasons:
- Knowledge Update: Stay abreast of new developments, techniques, and instrumentations so that you can apply them to your practice. Plus, it is a great way to earn CME credits.
- Skill Enhancement: Ample opportunities to visit a myriad of vendors in the exhibit hall. We have invited all known hysteroscopy companies, and they are looking forward to meeting you and sharing updates about their devices. You will be able to have hands-on experience, refine your skills, and try out a variety of new devices for both diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy. Practice makes perfect and this may help improve surgical outcomes.
- Networking: Meet old friends and make new friends from around the globe. Connect with peers to discuss challenging cases.
- Research Opportunities: Discuss research projects with colleagues, gain insights into the current research trends, identify gaps in the existing research and literature, and find inspiration for future research projects.
- Patient Advocacy: Learn more indications for performing hysteroscopy safely to incorporate into your practice. Additionally, learn new ways to advocate for hysteroscopy, solve coding conundrums, and find ways to increase diagnostic and operative procedures in your office.
My Co-Chairs and I know that this Hysteroscopy Summit will provide an invaluable resource to your practice. It’s turbocharged with a dynamic platform for learning, skill enhancement, networking, professional development, and patient advocacy.
We look forward to seeing you soon.